In a field of love

 

so its been a while since I've blogged... took a lil break as I was working in real life, but I want to get back into it.. and enjoy some time with pictures and blogging... so the other day I was taking some pics with my husband and thought hey maybe I should blog some of these.. so here is two of my favorite shots for the night .. 

My Look 


Outfit 

Asteria"Chaton"[REBORN] Skirt Black

Asteria"Chaton"[REBORNP] Top Black

My Body and Head / Skin / Make-up

eBODY - REBORN 

LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

DeeTaleZ SKINS for EBODY REBORN Default - CELTIC 

Lunacci - Lari [Avalon / Maitreya] V.2.2  (this is a mod shape, so was moded by me to suit my look)

Lunacci - Body Sunny Blush (Tintable)

Lunacci - Noseblush (Tintable)

Lunacci - Point Nose Light (Tintable)

.lovelysweet. Hope Eyes (add*click) I Said No - Hope Eyes 4

SERPENS.BLUSH EVOX BOM - medium

 Hair By - Stealthic - Metropolis 

Tattoos  Seen - 

::4Love:: PAIN CREATES STRENGTH TATTOO

Meraki - Daddy's Baby Girl BOM Under Eye Tattoo Fatpack (2.0)

-ROUXS- C H E E K   W O R D S  C U T S - kitten

.:District 28:. Subtle Pack - babygirl

Magnetic - Face Stars // Both // 100% - black

Jewelry

e.marie // Auria Earrings - Silvers

RE Lia Choker 

~Ysoral :Luxe Piercing Anita:.(Ebody)

Turian Steel #16days Special Edition

Ysoral .:Luxe Wedding Ring Ashley:.(Reborn)

~LF~ Halle (Lelutka EvoX Avalon Elf)



Kyle's Look - 

RE Our Time Watch Male 

RE Suicide Couple Bracelet - Male 

 BURLESON Bracelet (L) - Cold Ash 

 CATWA EARS NoBento Dn

 CATWA EYES RIG Daniel v3.2 

CATWA HEAD Daniel 

Christian Cummerbund Black - Signature Gianni 

Christian Jacket,Shirt,Bowtie B&W -Signature Gianni 

Christian Slacks Black -  Signature Gianni 

VISTA BENTO PROHANDS SIGNATURE GIANNI MALE

 [Signature] Gianni Body - Body  and Feet- v6.1 

  Ysoral  .:Luxe wedding Ring  Evan:. (Gianni)

UNORTHODOX Military Hair base

Stray Dog - Signature Skin - TONE 05

Sean Natural from Stray Dog - (this was a mod enabled shape and was moded by Kyle)

IN YOUR EYES - Dream-lake S


Photo Pose and Background - 

Synnergy//What Dreams May Come [360] Backdrop

Synnergy Feel That Bento Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SL LIVING EXPO 2024 BEGINS..

NOVEMBER 2023 VOGUE - DL Camila & Kira MusicColor

OSC LOOK #1